Long weekends always let the mind wander…
- If Santorum hasn’t judged the adequacy of your faith yet, be patient as he works through the backlog….
- Does it matter that the Presidents we honor didn’t want their birthdays to be holidays?
- The irony of Las Vegas- a city built upon taking money that people have to spend there to have a good time.
- There are Mormon and evangelical churches in Las Vegas….why? If they reform the city, it will cease to exist.
- People who hate Lyndon Johnson, don’t really understand him
- Charter schools work
- Henry Clay flip-flopped in the middle of the 1844 campaign- makes Mitt Romney seem rock solid.
- Jennifer Aniston is a size 0 – Marilyn Monroe was a size 12…..which is preferable ?
- Sinatra, Martin, Davis – Clooney, Pitt, Damon … is there a comparison here?
- Las Vegas is not for children
- Stop apologizing for America
- De Gaulle complained about American Vietnam policy, hinted at removing US troops from Europe–LBJ’s response, “should we dig up the dead ones and bring them home too?”