That’s no way to run a railroad!
- Air travel is quicker, that’s about it
- Airlines offer; an aging fleet, poor service, cramped seats, high fares, unreasonable fees, stifling security….but it’s quicker, right?
- If looking to 19th century travel technology is foolish, how is depending on 20th century technology that much better?
- On the ground, I have a fighting chance
- High speed rail can work
- Save Amtrak
- Sleeper cars are wonderful
- Nothing like humidity to remind me why I live in Arizona
- What’s next, Albert Einstein, Zombie Slayer?
- When I was in high school there were no cell phones, internet, or Facebook. I still had fun.
- My Kindle is great. A pox on Target for taking them off their shelves