Blogging on the road has its perils….
- Blogging on the road is difficult
- Washington DC is an intoxicating town
- Lobbyists must be drunk
- We must preserve our Civil War battlefields
- Hotel beds are not very comfortable
- We should be very thankful that we all have hotel beds…..not sharing them like the 19th century
- Lincoln shared beds with other guys because he was tired, not because he was homosexual
- We are no closer to understanding Jefferson than scholars were 50 years ago
- Jefferson enjoys keeping us guessing
- Save Amtrak
- Make air travel safer
- Read a Stephen Ambrose book
- Ignore Annette Gordon-Reed
- Time to get this blog moving again….