Back home where you belong….
- Here’s hoping all the reenactors are feeling better after Gettysburg 149….it wasn’t 103 in July of 1863
- Gettysburg 150 is going to be the biggest reenactment of all time
- See you all at Gettysburg 150 !
- Reenactors are a gateway to our past
- Is money made through investments really “worked for” ?
- Rich people invest, the rest of us play the lottery
- Pitting rich vs. poor is considered ‘dirty politics’ by the Republicans….if it succeeds, do we call it dirty?
- All this talk about people making less than $250,000 per year, what about the people who make less than $50,000?
- “Job creators” have had low tax rates for a long time….any time now fellas…
- The “Save our Schools” movement is not a reform group, it is fighting for the status quo
- Diane Ravitch is no longer a school reformer, she has become a union steward
- Saving our schools cannot happen without reform
- Charter schools are vital to that reform
- America needs a vacation
- Too bad the Europeans are using all our days…..