We have met the enemy, and they are ours…
- Notice how all the Bain Capital talk is shifting the focus from 8.4% unemployment
- Mitt Romney shouldn’t try to connect with the common man, John Kerry is proof such a tactic never works
- Barack Obama is not a regular guy either
- Do we want Joe Schmoe to be our President?
- There is no doubting the extreme partisanship in American public discourse today
- Both wings are over the top, so neither side can claim innocence
- Announcing War of 1812 week on Practically Historical !
- Americans do not know nearly enough about the War of 1812 and what they do know is probably wrong
- Canadians think they know a lot about the War of 1812 and most of that is wrong
- The United States did not make a big mistake declaring war on Britain in 1812
- The British started the war, in fact, they practically dared us into the fight
- John Bull took a straight punch to his nose in the war
- James Madison was an effective war-time President
- The bicentennial of the War of 1812 is worth celebrating
- Tell a friend……The War of 1812 is here all week!