The thrill of victory, the agony of defeat….
- The Olympics were much more fun when we had someone to root against
- Swimming and running, two life saving activities made into sport every four years
- Do men play beach volleyball? I hadn’t noticed….
- Is there a more aptly named athlete than Usain Bolt?
- Jimmy Carter owes an apology to two Olympic teams
- Only a matter of time until one of the candidates rolls out the word ‘stagflation’
- Let’s hope neither one starts referring to the dictionary
- There is plenty of pain to be felt…..Bill Clinton is envious
- Few things are miserable as a Summer cold
- Fracking is causing earthquakes in Texas and flammable tap water in Wyoming…..but it’s safe
- Our opportunites to listen to the World War 2 generation are fading away…..
- Historia est Magistra Vitae