So, I’ve got that going for me…..which is nice.
- The 112th Congress is now the least productive in history, somewhere, Bob Taft is smiling
- We’re not saying we want buckets of new laws, but at least be able to fund your own activities
- Paul Ryan is a proud, card-carrying member of the 112th Congress…..just saying
- The Federal Reserve is not a commercial bank…what will an audit show?
- Ron Paul’s travelling show jumped the shark in 2009
- Most Presidents are not reelected
- Harry Truman crafted the blue print to electoral victory in this type of political climate….
- It doesn’t seem like Obama wants to follow Truman’s model
- Perhaps a third-party is finally in order
- Present a candidate who is fiscally conservative, socially liberal, and hawkish on foreign policy….you will have a winner
- Demanding charter schools be operated exactly like district schools renders them useless
- Charter schools work
- LBJ, where are you?