Hey, who asked you?
- Explain the purpose of law that only scrutinizes those who will obey it
- The American people will remain fickle- we lament too much legislation, but reelect the authors of those laws
- There are plenty of policy points that should be open to negotiation- the Bill of Rights must never be included
- It is easier to write more laws and regulations rather than enforce the complicated ones already on the books
- There is a dangerously large number of Americans who do not pay income taxes- they don’t make enough money to be taxed
- This is more indicative of the private sector than of tax policy– why are salaries in America so low?
- There is no shame in getting a tax refund
- Gun control advocates have no idea what laws already exist- nor do they care to…
- “Progressives” should just tell us what our hobbies should be–they already enjoy dictating what we cannot eat
- Charter schools operated by districts aren’t charter schools at all…
- Independent charter schools work- for-profit charters need regulation