Not that there’s anything wrong with that…
- Heterosexual divorce is practically ubiquitous…Gay marriage deserves reasonable consideration
- Serious problems confront our society, people choosing to have stable relationships shouldn’t be one of them
- Two clauses in the US Constitution seriously draw in to question laws banning gay marriage- full faith and credit of Article IV and the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment
- Teachers’ Unions and the education establishment have a powerful ally advocating for them and the status- quo, Dr. Diane Ravitch.
- Once an advocate of school reform and choice, Ravitch has completely reversed her views and advocacy.
- The greatest trick the education establishment has pulled in the last 20 years– portraying iteslf as the victim
- School choice is the ultimate parental freedom
- Charter schools work
- Planes can still disappear– that’s why I take the train
- Long considered a cliche, history repeating itself is frighteningly apparent in the Crimea– Mr. Putin awaits his “Munich Agreement”
- There can be only so much nuance in foreign policy- sometimes, you have to make a stand