No one asked me, but…
- Liberals now calling for an end to midterm elections were hailing them as “true democracy” in 2006
- Historically, the President’s party almost always loses power in midterm elections
- Second term presidents always lose popularity- Obama is no exception here
- Principle can be displayed without obstructionism
- Compromise is a dirty word in Washington these days- this ideological absolutism is stifling our republic
- Would Eisenhower be welcomed in today’s Republican party?
- Would JFK be a Democrat today?
- Gun control was a big loser in this election- especially in Colorado
- Jared Loughner and James Holmes would have passed the background checks Liberal politicians are demanding
- John Kasich was the big winner this week- a humble, everyman populism that has a broad appeal…
- Fight for school choice…
- Charter schools work