If you are reading this, you are asking me….
- Is Donald Trump the next Wendel Willkie ?
- Trump’s style candidacy is nothing new in American politics-his delivery is unique
- There is no FDR to stand in Trump’s way if nominated
- How are Hillary Clinton’s transgressions with classified material less relevant than those of David Patraeus?
- Academics make the worst leaders- even worse Presidents
- The current Eisenhower renaissance is long overdue
- Eisenhower would not be welcome in today’s Republican party
- John Kennedy would be kicked out of the modern Democratic party
- Jim Webb is a good man, but running for President requires more energy
- Sorry Dr. Carson- President of the United States should not be your first elected office
- Teachers are lousy students
- The answer to our failing education system is not more money for the status quo
- School choice breeds innovation and is the only answer
- Charter schools work- but for-profit education is a wolf in sheep’s clothing
- Jefferson still matters- in Virginia, and Missouri
- History is the teacher of life….