Top 5 revelations researchers have discovered in the available Soviet Archives: 65.3 million files have been open to outside researchers since 1991
- Clear evidence Stalin had a hand in the North Korean invasion of the South in 1950
- Soviet agents were aware that Vietnamese officials were lying about the number of American POW’s in 1970
- Politburo officials had serious doubts about the invasion and pacification of Afghanistan
- Long considered a documented Soviet agent, Manhattan Project scientist Niels Bohr is exonerated
- The VENONA Intercepts were confirmed: Message #1822, present in both CIA and KGB records identifies Alger Hiss as the Soviet spy called ALES.