We are the wretched refuse….
- If there was ever an election to vote third party– this is it
- The Johnson/Weld ticket is the most trustworthy, hands down
- Why not just ask about Syria?
- The media should not be in the business of proving points
- I had no idea where Aleppo was
- Wasn’t Aleppo the sixth Marx brother?
- Clinton vs. Trump = Blaine vs. Cleveland
- The United States needs a new party- not another third party, but an entirely new party
- The Republican party is crumbling before our eyes
- Trump should have taken the auto tour in Gettysburg
- No candidate or politician should ever compare their speech at Gettysburg to Lincoln’s
- Populism has never had a positive impact on this country
- Demagogues thrive on populism
- Populism always involves healthy doses of fear and resentment
- Trump’s talk of “settling scores” comes directly out of Germany in the 1930’s
- PracticallyHistorical.net endorses the Johnson/Weld ticket in 2016
- Voting is a privilege that can never be overrated